PFS-Life Anew Charity Golf 2018
Prison Fellowship Singapore (PFS) and its IPC (Institution of Public Character) fund, Seventy Times Seven (70×7), are pleased to present a charity golf tournament on 12 October 2018, Friday, afternoon at the Warren Golf and Country Club. Named the “PFS – Life Anew Charity Golf 2018”, the event will be graced by our guest-of-honour, Minister in the Prime Minister’s Office, Ms. Indranee Rajah. All proceeds from this event will go toward supporting our work amongst the men, women and children whose lives are impacted by crime.
Call for Sponsors
We would like to invite you to support the event by taking up a sponsorship package or through an outright cash donation. In addition, you may also donate items and services for an auction during the post-game dinner, goodie bag, lucky draw items or help to underwrite the cost of the dinner banquet. We are pleased to advise that your donations will be entitled to 250% tax deduction. Please make your cheques payable to “Seventy Times Seven”, which is the IPC fund of PFS.
Venue: Warren Golf and Country Club, 81 Choa Chu Kang Way, Singapore 688263
Date: Friday, 12 October 2018
|11:00 AM||Registration & Lunch|
|01:00 PM||Tee Off|
|06:30 PM||Dinner Commences|
|08:00 PM||Prize Giving Ceremony|
|10:00 PM||End of Event|
Terms and Conditions for Hole-in-One
- Hole-in-One should be achieved during a complete round of 18 holes.
- Players taking part should be age of 21 years old and above to be eligible for the Hole-in-One prize.
- Players taking part must be residents/citizens of Singapore with a registered address in Singapore to be eligible for the Hole-in-One Prize.
- Players taking part should be amateur golfers with capabilities ranging from USGA Handicap 0 to 24.4 for men and 0 to 36.4 for ladies. The amateur participants’ official handicap during the tournament must be correctly declared before the commencement of the tournament and evidence by current handicap cards issued by the clubs or issuing body recognized by USGA.
- The players must complete all 18 holes and scorecards must be fully completed, signed by the marker and submitted to the Organising Committee.
- All equipment must conform to official specifications.
- The prize will be allocated by Daimler South East Asia Pte. Ltd. and the prize is not transferrable.
How to Get Here
For any inquiries, kindly fill in the contact form below and we will get back to you shortly.