PFS Advisory on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear volunteers and partners,
In view of the current Phase 2 Post Circuit Breaker, from Friday 19 June 2020, PFS will be able to resume face-to-face interactions with beneficiaries at moderate to high risk. Please note the following details below:
- Who can we meet? Individuals at high risk of harm to themselves, others or the community. EG children, elderly, vulnerable individuals, ex-offenders, individuals with mental health conditions, individuals facing stress from illness / financial difficulties / unemployment / emotional problems, individuals facing marital conflict or family violence.
- Who can meet them? PFS staff or volunteers, not more than 5 in a group at any given time.
- Where can we meet? In the PFS office with not more than 10 people in the office at any given time, at their homes, or at an outdoor area, while keeping to governmental regulations.
- Activities that still cannot proceed for now include: Physical meetings in groups of more than 5 people, as well as aid distribution to multiple families at one run. Visiting of a single family and delivering groceries, however, is permitted.
- We will continue to assess the situation as it evolves and will inform you when we resume our normal operations.
Do also note that most PFS staff will continue to work from home. However, on a needs basis, staff can meet with beneficiaries and volunteers in the office, subject to the clauses above. Please contact our staff directly to make such arrangements.
For further queries, please call us at 6384 2338 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FIND US HERE
50 Playfair Road
#03-01 Noel Building
T: +65 6384 2338
Nearest MRT Station: Tai Seng (Circle Line – CC11)
Directions: 3-minute walk from Exit B, turn left to Harper Road and walk straight down. Noel Building will be on your left.
Buses available: 62, 90 and 151
Directions: 2-minute walk from bus stop no. B70141
If you’d like to visit, do give us a call to make an appointment.